Strategies for Managing Vendor Complexity and Cost of Cloud
As offerings in cloud have expanded, IT leaders have had to continuously update their adoption and vendor strategies to leverage new offerings while managing the cost and complexity of service delivery. Furthermore, IT leaders are left with the responsibility of managing many public and private cloud services, and also their legacy on-prem environments.
- The top challenges managing your cloud environment.
- Vendor strategies in the current M&A climate
- Is cloud a destination or an operating model?
- How to increase the flexibility to deploy services at the datacenter of your choice (core, edge, colo, or public cloud).
- The best approaches to streamline management complexity and cost.